Saturday, August 6, 2011

Two New Loves

Alright, I know this is the second post of the day, but a lot has happened and I've been really lazy about posting this summer.

Love #1:

One of the most exciting is that I finally d
ecided what to use my 'summer money' to buy.... a Canon Rebel T3 DSLR camera! I'm so pleased with my purchased and have taken far too many pictures of Daisy & Delilah. I also got a chance to use it on Friday to take pictures of the campers at work. I'm brand new to the DSLR world, but looking forward to all the fun I'm going to have learning.
Here is a picture of the darlin', sweet girl. I'm thinking of naming her. Got any suggestions?


Love #2:

Have you all been to Pinterest? Honestly, I'm recommending it to everyone I know, because it is one of my favorite websites. I believe it even surpasses Facebook in my mind right now... whoa, did I just say that?

It helps to entertain me when my husband is playing video games. Video games... yuck! (Perhaps one of the most boring past times in the world, in my opinion.) Nonetheless, the man likes them. I've diverged....

Pinterest brings me sweet joy. Here are some of my "boards," which are basically collections of photos you create by "pinning" a picture you like.

For the aspiring headband-entrepreneur within.

Sometimes I just go to this board to feel warm, happy feelings and smile. I heart kitties! I even pinned a picture of Delilah. Can you find her?

This board is for the fatty within. I'm pretty sure calories get added to my waist with each new pin.

Someday we'll own a house... and this is where I daydream about what it will look like.

This page satisfies my OCD persona. I drool over organization!


Do yourself a favor... visit Pinterest. And when you do, look me up as a friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment