Saturday, October 15, 2011

Outdoor Education

Yesterday, I just got back from a full week at Alpine Christian Camp with my 36 Jr. Highers.  What an exhausting and exhilarating week with my students!  Here are some pictures I took of the campus.  It's located near Lake Arrowhead.  Isn't it gorgeous?

 
 
The kids had such a great time!  They participated in team building activities and played so many creative games.  I ended up taking over 500 pictures all together.  


One of the best parts of the time as seeing them push themselves in the high ropes courses.  Many were simply insane and I swear they had no fear! Here are some highlights from their adventures.



I'm glad to be back home (because it was crazy exhausting!)  Lastly, I wanted to show you how fun my kids are.  We made up this inside joke where someone would yell out "SMALL FACE!" (usually me) and the person would try to scrunch their face as small as possible.   Here are the resulting pictures.  (Check out third row, second from the right... not sure he quite understood the concept.)


Ah, I love my job!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back home too!

    P.S. You take gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take such beautiful pictures. Come to camp and photograph for us ;) Just kidding - but really I love looking at your albums! You have a great eye!

    ReplyDelete