Thursday, April 28, 2011

Four More Days Left

I can hardly believe that I only have four more days left of my Spring Break. I'm so glad to have thoroughly enjoyed my time and spent it doing several day outings.


On Friday and Saturday, Anthony and I took a trip down to SeaWorld. I had never been there before. Well, that's not true. The last time I was there I was about 3 years old, so I don't remember a thing. All in all, it was a fun adventure. The picture above is of the "Blue Horizons" dolphin show. If you go to SeaWorld, you must go to this show. It's magnificent!


Tuesday, we had a grand day at Disneyland with Andrea & Dave. Us ladies arrived early and I so enjoyed the girl time. Andrea and I chatted it up and found out how many things we have in common. It's fabulous to gab it up with another lady and laugh at life's little peculiarities.

After work the boys joined us and we showed them how the Friedman's do Disneyland. We even convinced them to join the nerdy "pin club" with us! At the very end of the night we went to the World of Color show. It was great, but Andrea and I both agreed that the fire portion was unneeded. I felt like it was burning my face every time!

Yesterday was my recovery and grading day. Today, reality hits and I need to start working on the housework and homework I have piling up! So, fair well!

1 comment:

  1. Baaaaaahahahhahaha!! I felt like it was burning my face too, and my eyes! The fire was very unnecessary. I love getting to know you, too, and love how much we have in common ;)

    ReplyDelete