Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer To Do List

Summer is almost here!  I can taste it.  Although my countdown started weeks ago, I finally feel like it's near.  I have just this week and one full day next week and Tuesday is our last half day.  Let's not talk about that day though.  It's my 8th graders graduation.  Sniff Sniff.  I'm going to be a hot mess of tears.  Here's some of them.  Aren't they cute? Gosh I love my students.


The thing I'm most looking forward to about summer is finally feeling like I have a life again.  Free time! Bliss!  I have so many plans for my summer.

One to start with is I actually want to start blogging again.  I know, I know.  It's like the billionth time I've said that.  All you can do is plan and hope, right?

Back to what I was previously talking about.  Free time.  I plan to fill it all!  There are so many things I've been wanting to do in the last 2-3 months and all I say in the back of my head is... "Summer.  I'll get to it in the summer."  Well, it's almost here and I don't want to waste any of my time.  Here's some of things I'd like to do.

1. Clean/Organize my closet - It's horrible and has been ignored forever!  (Yes, that's one of my cats on the top shelf.)

2. Purge some books (this will be hard) - We have 4 bookshelves in our tiny place and boxes of books scattered about.



 3. Digitally organize my classroom library


4. Actually DO all the sewing projects I've pinned on my "I Could Do That" Pinterest Board.

5. Deep clean my bathroom and kitchen (so needed) - I won't show you photos of this because I wouldn't want to gross you out with all the grim and gunk on my oven!

I'm sure there's more.  But for now these will take up a good chunk of days. 

Well, wish me luck in my last week of school.  There's still papers to finish grading and finals to grade.  Hope I get it all done in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment