Sunday, November 7, 2010

Family is Fun

What I love about my family is we can get together and not need anything to entertain us. We're perfectly content to visit with one another and share stories or just shot the breeze. Last night we went over to my Aunt Cindy & Uncle Joe's house in Long Beach to celebrate my Grandpa & Grammy's wedding anniversary and eat some cake!

After spending about a hour of talking, we opted to bust out a game. It was a blast! Have I mentioned how much I love my family?

Tripoly!!! Have you played it? It's a mix up of poker and hearts.

We started off with a game of 7 people until it came down to the final 4. Our hands all had the nasty stench of penny germs afterward. I think we all agree the stank was worth it.

This is my cute cousin Sarah. She's an engineering sophomore at CSULB. Can you tell? Check out her pennies!

It was a fabulous night. We ended up staying until 11pm. (Now, this is late for us because we all get up around 6am in the morning.) Plus, we had church the next morning. I think God appreciated our family fellowship... even if we were tired for church.


No comments:

Post a Comment