Tuesday, November 2, 2010

'Tis the Season

I am thankful for November. The holiday seasons are so much more enjoyable than any other time of the year. I love the cooler weather and new wardrobe changes (even though today is supposed to be 91 degrees...bah!) I'm also excited to be hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year. It's such a grown up thing to do and there is still some part of me that hasn't quite caught up with the reality that I am indeed a grown up.

Today is also election day. I haven't voted yet, though I plan to in the upcoming hours. I'm going to ride my bike over to the local church (my designated polling place) and then I think peddle over to the library to pick up a Francine Rivers book. I've finally decided to start reading the Mark of the Lion series. We'll see how it goes.
This is a picture of my table setting in honor of the autumn season.

3 comments:

  1. yay, you're on blogspot!! you should add Kacie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I do follow Kacie. I have had my blog for about a year, but just recently revive it. I'll tell Kacie to follow me.

    ReplyDelete